Zewp.com

Buy Stuff

Zewp Net . Image Index . Upload . Mult Upload . Random Image

> Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Pages: 1 2 3

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#1 2022-06-23 15:12:00

Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Many times I get the argument, whether I agree with it or not, but this one is just strange.

........................................................................

#2 2022-06-23 15:17:08

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

You gunna go burn some shyt down?

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#3 2022-06-23 15:52:45

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Their idea that gun laws have to reflect the situation at the founding of the country makes me think that some state should ban all weapon designs after 1789.

........................................................................

#4 2022-06-23 15:54:19

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Their idea that gun laws have to reflect the situation at the founding of the country makes me think that some state should ban all weapon designs after 1789.

Should we ban TV news and the internet too?  lol

You are a real simpleton.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#5 2022-06-23 15:55:51

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

wrote:

Should we ban TV news and the internet too?  lol

You are a real simpleton.

As far as I know, those aren't weapons.

........................................................................

#6 2022-06-23 15:57:16

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

As far as I know, those aren't weapons.

No but weapons are specifically mentioned in the constitution.   So are freedom of speech and press.  They did not restrict those freedoms to the methods of the times, and it is curious that you are unable to understand that.

........................................................................

Suck_It_Phil
#7 2022-06-23 16:01:45

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

weird to faggers is common sense to the rest of the world

........................................................................

#8 2022-06-23 16:04:11

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Many times I get the argument, whether I agree with it or not, but this one is just strange.

It reaffirms what is cleary written in the constitution.   Nothing strange about it at all.

........................................................................

Suck_It_Phil
#9 2022-06-23 16:04:58

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

As far as I know, those aren't weapons.

THE FUQ THEY ARENT !!!

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#10 2022-06-23 16:07:16

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

wrote:

No but weapons are specifically mentioned in the constitution.   So are freedom of speech and press.  They did not restrict those freedoms to the methods of the times, and it is curious that you are unable to understand that.

Apples and oranges.

Each amendment is litigated separately.


Anyway, its time to make a balanced view of firearm regulation a prerequisite for getting nominated for federal judgeship, just like what was done with abortion.

We can go back to the 2nd as it was interpreted for over 150 years as a collective right.

........................................................................

Suck_It_Phil
#11 2022-06-23 16:12:50

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Apples and oranges.




Anyway, its time to make a balanced view of firearm regulation a prerequisite for getting nominated for federal judgeship, just like what was done with abortion.

No dear, sorry it's not time. And you're losing abortion as well.


waveflip

........................................................................

GroomerAU
#12 2022-06-23 16:14:02

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Apples and oranges.

Each amendment is litigated separately.


Anyway, its time to make a balanced view of firearm regulation a prerequisite for getting nominated for federal judgeship, just like what was done with abortion.

We can go back to the 2nd as it was interpreted for over 150 years as a collective right.

No such thing as collective rights. Collectives have power.

Oh and fuq you pussy, buy a gun and be a man for once in your life.

........................................................................

#13 2022-06-23 16:15:04

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Apples and oranges.

Each amendment is litigated separately.


Anyway, its time to make a balanced view of firearm regulation a prerequisite for getting nominated for federal judgeship, just like what was done with abortion.

We can go back to the 2nd as it was interpreted for over 150 years as a collective right.

Wow you really are a nutcase  lol

Every time this comes up in the court the gun control crowd loses because it is a NATURAL RIGHT and you can't go back 150 years and try to regulate it from there  lol

........................................................................

Suck_It_Phil
#14 2022-06-23 16:15:45

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

GroomerAU wrote:

No such thing as collective rights. Collectives have power.

Oh and fuq you pussy, buy a gun and be a man for once in your life.

Rights belong to the individual.  Full stop.

........................................................................

#15 2022-06-23 16:34:08

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

........................................................................

#16 2022-06-23 16:36:52

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#17 2022-06-23 16:39:13

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Shall not be infringed.

........................................................................

Spanky
#18 2022-06-23 16:48:10

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Their idea that gun laws have to reflect the situation at the founding of the country makes me think that some state should ban all weapon designs after 1789.

Baggers don't believe in originalism. Nobody does. It's insanity. They pick and choose when they want to benefit from original intent.

........................................................................

#19 2022-06-23 16:49:01

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Spanky wrote:

Baggers don't believe in originalism. Nobody does. It's insanity. They pick and choose when they want to benefit from original intent.

The constitution did not put a limit on what type of arms.

........................................................................

#20 2022-06-23 16:52:07

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Anyway, its time to make a balanced view of firearm regulation a prerequisite for getting nominated for federal judgeship, just like what was done with abortion.

No.  It is not a judge's job to lord over us.  Their job is to simply interpret the Constitution and the laws that are written and duly passed.

........................................................................

#21 2022-06-23 17:46:53

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

And Joe's immediate response is to encourage lawlessness by state legislatures. TLB.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#22 2022-06-23 17:49:24

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

GroomerAU wrote:

No such thing as collective rights. Collectives have power.

Oh and fuq you pussy, buy a gun and be a man for once in your life.

Before Heller, 2nd amendment was considered a collective right.

Its the right of the state to organize a militia, and determine what equipment is required.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#23 2022-06-23 17:50:15

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

wrote:

No.  It is not a judge's job to lord over us.  Their job is to simply interpret the Constitution and the laws that are written and duly passed.

They are not simply interpreting the constitution.

They are making up completely new laws.

........................................................................

#24 2022-06-23 17:50:29

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Before Heller, 2nd amendment was considered a collective right.

Its the right of the state to organize a militia, and determine what equipment is required.

Ummm, no.   It has always been an individual right.

........................................................................

Spanky
#25 2022-06-23 17:52:05

Re: Very weird firearms decision from the SC

wrote:

The constitution did not put a limit on what type of arms.

So citizens should be able to own nuclear arms?

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3

Amazon Item ID (eg B00WXZ10T0)



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter